Monday 9 February 2009

Trip to Melaka... ^^





Last Saturday, I went to Malacca with my parents...
It was so cool..
I like Malacca...

It has change a lot...
There they have Dataran Pahlawan, a megamall..

If you walk along the pavement you'll feel like you're in Hong Kong...

If you have been to Hong Kong you'll feel it..

Kkkk...

I stayed there for 2 days and 1 night..

Just like the Korean KBS Variety Show, 1박2일...

Haha...

I went eat at Newtown Culture Village at Bandar Hilir...

I ate Chicken soup, lamb soup and vegetables soup..
It was so nice.....^^

The I went to Menara Taming Sari..

My mom and I went up 80 metres above the ground..

We can see the Eye on Malaysia and around the Bandar Hilir..

We went there during the night time..
It was so nice to see the city from the top of the tower at night...

No comments: