Tuesday 29 September 2009

Phew~~


Today, before go back home, it was EL period...
We got our trial paper back..

My results was like "sheep"...

This is so frustrating...
Aish, 진짜....
Then, I ask my good fren her marks, but she didn't tell me...
I kept asking her and she seems like a bit angry...
When I go back home, I feel really bad about it...

So I decided to say sorry to her by messaging her...

I said sorry to her, really really sorry for being like that..

I was being impatient and selfish...

Then she reply that she didn't angry at me at all..
It's just that she don't want other pupil heard her marks..

I feel so relieved...

I told her "I'm sorry" again and told her it won't happen again...
She said that she was not angry again and I said "Thank you" to her..

What a relieved... ^^

No comments: