Thursday 28 October 2010

It's been quite a long time...

It's been quite a long time since the last time I updated my blog..
Just got back home from college last Tuesday...
Gosh, time flies so fast..
Today is already Thursday..
I thought today was Wednesday which is yesterday...

I just don't want to go back to the college..
I just don't really like it there..
I don't know why...

I just know this one singer...
His songs are nice..
Acoustic songs of his..
His name is Andy Six..
But not Andy Six [Andy 6] from Black Veil Brides [BVB]...


Andy Six from BVB

Black Veil Brides

Not the above Andy Six I mentioned earlier..
This band, I don't know...
Andy, he's cute but his band and his style scares me..
I'm so sorry to all their fans, no offends..
Maybe because of their style..
The emo style..

Anyway, back to Andy Six that I mentioned in the first place...
I don't think he's as famous as BVB...
But I like his songs..
Especially 'Don't know where to go' song..
I really enjoyed it... ^^

No comments: