Tuesday 6 October 2009

K-Drama


Drama : When it's at night @ Night after night

Recently, I watched a K-Drama which the title is "When it's at night"...

But the first time I watched this drama the title was "Night after night"..

I also don't know which one is the real translated title...

At last I finished watching all the episodes...

Haha..

It is all started when I watched it on 8tv...
It was a really nice story..

It had sad & touching scenes with the father, funny scenes and love scenes...

I think one should watch this drama if they had some time...

When I watched the sad scenes I really felt touched and also felt like want to cry..
I love the drama or movie that Kim Sun-ah act..

She such a good actress..^^


In this drama, I really want her to be with the Chief Kang [Lee Joo Hyun]..
I think he looks kinda cool and good looking...

But as I watched the drama episodes by episodes, I feel she is more compatible with Teacher Kim..

Haha...

It was a really nice drama to me...

I really enjoy watching this drama..

I put the synopsis of the drama here:

Genre: Romance, comedy, action
Episodes: 17
Broadcast network: MBC

Cast:
Kim Sun Ah as Heo Cho Hui (acted in My Name is Kim Sam Soon)
Lee Dong Gun as Kim Bum Sang (Acted in Sweet 18 and Lovers in Paris)
Kim Jung Hwa as Wang Joo Hyun (Acted in Snow White)
Lee Joo Hyun as Kang Shi Wan (Was in Sweet Spy)

Summary:
Heo Cho Hui (acted by Kim Sun Ah), a Cultural Theft Division Agent, is sent to Japan to examine if a stolen vase is real. In Japan, she meets Kim Bum Sang (acted by Lee Dong Gun), a university arts professor and television star, who is there to appraise and steal the vase for his boss in exchange for a promotion. Through a series of misunderstandings, Kim Bum Sang comes to believe that Heo Cho Hui is in love with him (as are all women).

No comments: