Wednesday 7 October 2009

Unity


My heart is the sky
So vast
So empty
So lonely
No one to lean on
No shoulder to cry on
This is my life
Just me
Depends on myself
Tenshizora

____________________________________________________________________

Haih~
I've been sighing recently..

Today, something was happening in school, in my class...
I don't know what is happening to us..

Why suddenly become so different?
I thought we as one class should have this unity spirit..
This recent two years, we have nothing much of our good memories together...
I love our class..

My classmates...
Eventhough there are some of you sometimes didn't aware me as part of your class...

I still like you all...
The situation this afternoon made me feel awkward and uneasy with the atmosphere...

Why is this happening to me?
First, my old friends and now my classmates...
So frustrating..
What can I do?

어떠가지?

No comments: