Wednesday 4 August 2010

Life...


Life can be so harsh and tough..
Everyone's life is harsh and tough..
I don't know what to say here..
But recently so many things happened...

Although it gives me new experiences and being more mature, I just don't know what to say bout it...
It just happens like that..
Some people can tell most of their friends bout their secrets or personal life..
But I don't..
I don't know what kind of person am I...
Do I look mysterious, blur, arrogant, or annoying?
Some people said that am kinda mysterious, some said am so blur...
Haih..
I don't know..

Sometimes, I really want to tell people what or how I feel...
But I just couldn't trust anyone so easily..
Even my close friends...
Coz sometimes, when I told them, they don't seem to understand it..
Means it didn't reach my expectations for them to understand or at least give me support..
I know, we can't satisfy everyone..
But so far, I never found people who really understand me...
I mean as a friend...
True friend..
I haven't found my true friend...

I also never tell people about my family to anyone...
But it's a big lie if I never tell, I told them..
Only the surface...
A very thin layer..
If I tell, I will tell someone that don't know me or never meet me..

And tonight, i feel like i was being cheated...
Actually, it's my fault...
I don't know why am I feeling happy when being friend with this person..
I just knew that this person treated everyone just like this person treated me...
I should't have this kind of feeling..
Totally hate it...
That's why I said I don't want to trust people so easily...

Sometimes I feel so lonely..
I always stared at one part for long time...
I always think..
I don't know what am I thinking..
Bout life? Myself, perhaps...

Relationship...
They are so many relationships..
Friendship, love relationship, family relationship and etc. etc.
But what is the meaning of these relationships???
I haven't see the real meaning of these relationships thingy..
There is one or two friends of mine that kinda care of me, kinda understand me, kinda give support to me..
I just knew them here, in my new place...
Sometimes, I want to tell them how or what I feel..
But I just couldn't..
I prefer that am the only one know about it as a human...

I just can think bout it..
I have Allah...
I always think about Him too...
I always remind myself am not alone..
I have Him..
Haih..
So emo tonight...
Sorry bloggie..
I should have posted nice thoughts or experiences I went through...

Gute nacht, bloggie..
Write again some other time, when I have some time for you...
Danke..

No comments: