Monday 2 August 2010

I just don't get it...

I just don't get it why people around me are acting like this...
Hmmmph...
Last week, I told one of my group mates that I won't be able to do the terrarium at first...
Suddenly, they started to sound and try to tell that they have been pissing off with me..
Ok, fine..
I think I'm at fault, so I'll do it..

I did the terrarium thingy with so much tension...
I really feel so stressed up at that time...
And guess what...
Today, this evening, they decide to choose whose one is the best...
They asked to meet at the cafeteria..
I went there..

And guess what again...
They didn't even do the terrarium thingy..
Gosh, I thought they had done just like what I have done...
But they didn't do anything actually..
They just bought or brought the plants in a VASE !!
Can you imagine it???
I expected that they had done it just like what i did...
Gosh, I was so wrong..
And it kinda makes me feel so bad for myself of course...

They want my pebbles..
Of course I don't feel like giving them coz they ONLY want the pebbles...
I susah2 tanam pokok tu walaupun not so worth it.. =.=
Aigoo~

And tonight's problem is that I can't listen to hitz.fm which there is an interview with Tokio Hotel !!!
Fish !!
The frequency in my room can't reach..
Not only hitz but all the radio station...
S!
Gosh, I've been waiting for this...
Shoot, shoot, shoot !!!
Why is this happening to me??
First the fucking MTV WS..
And now the interview...
Hmmmpphh...

Huhu..
I'm so burning inside me right now..
Chillax...
Cool down, cool down..
>=(

No comments: