Thursday 20 January 2011

I know there's something....


Today, something just happen.. I really didn't expect their plans.. I just don't like it because it will reveal something that we don't like.. My bro cried.. He drove like hell this afternoon as if want to killed or himself.. That was such a stupid attitude and action.. He made my mom worried and not at ease.. Don't follow that anger even you damn pissed off with someone.. Even though they didn't tell me what it was about, but I can feel or know what it was about.. I knew it.. I felt it long time ago.. So long ago.. There's something not right here.. I don't understand why.. Why act like this..? Why? Why?? I feel disappointed.. So disappointed..

Ya, Allah... Only You know why is this happening and why that person acted like that.. Tell people this and that as if you are so good at it and some more pretend to be like a saint in front of other people.. Huh.. I know this is part of Allah's test on us.. I can accept it, but... It's a disaster too... It hurts when I write about it.. I want to tell this to any one of my friends but I just can't do it.. I don't want to trouble others and this might be because of my habit.. Keeping it to myself and only Allah knows how hurt it is to keep inside..

No comments: