Sunday 27 February 2011

Guilty

Last Friday, I was at KMK for some so-called-event stuff. All the student representatives from all matriculation colleges gathered at KMK. And again, I meet that KMPh YDP again. On this day, after we had our breakfast, we met all the KMPh representatives because they were going back after they had their breakfast cause there was an event going on at their college. He, again apologize to me. By calling me kinda loud in front some of my colleagues, making me felt a bit embarrassed. I wonder why he did that. And just now, when I was in surau, listening to the talk, something came to my mind. I was thinking that maybe at KMK was the last time I will see and meet him. I felt guilty so suddenly. I made him feel guilty for what my reactions and expressions had shown to him. I was thinking, should I apologized to him for what I've done? Is that the right thing to do? It's better to make friends rather to make an enemy or hate people. I'm sorry for hating and dislike you, I'm so sorry. I think I'm going to apologize to him. Wish me luck. InsyaAllah, if Allah allows it to happen, it'll happen, if not then it won't happen.

No comments: