Wednesday 28 July 2010

Bored...


I don't know why everyday is just the same like other day...
So boring..
Nobody to talk to, to laugh together, to cry together, to smile at each other...
This is so sad..
Horrible and terrible..

I don't have the mood to do all the assignments here..
I can't feel the determination in me..
I feel sad that I couldn't go to World Stage..
That's the worst of all..
Can't meet Tokio Hotel..
Can't see Tom play the guitar..
Can't see Bill sing on the stage...
Live.....

I hate my life...
I can't sit still for one more single day..
I've been waiting here something to live and die for...
Let's run and hide...

I just love those line..
I can feel it deep inside my heart and soul...

This evening I watched Dream Team..
Hahahah...
The funniest episode I've ever watched in Dream Team..
There were KBS News Sportcaster, Gag Concert Crews and other not-so-veteran artists...
Hahah..
Playing Face Soccer World Cup..
Jinon and Junho are so cute.. xD
Hehe..
That was the only moment I don't feel bored... =P
I laughed so hard that time..
xD

I miss my friends...
Some of them are just so far from me..
Some are near but are not able to see each other...
Aiya~
Why so emo la today... =.=

A freak of nature..
Stuck in reality...
I don't fit the picture..
I don't know what you want me to be, sorry..

All i feel is strange...
I feel so absurd in this life..

No comments: