Friday 30 July 2010

Worst dream I've ever had..



The worst dream I've ever had in my life...
This is so stupid !
I hate that dream so much...

I dream of going to a mall and went to a CD store..
Coincidently that time, they were giving the MTV World Stage golden passes and tickets..
Gosh, it was horrible..
I was damn lucky in the dream to get both golden passes and the tickets.
Zulyna was there too..
She was lucky like me too..
Both of us got it..
I was screaming in happiness but suddenly I woke up..

This is stupid !
Why must I have that kind of dream???
I don't know why, but I'm very sensitive with this topic..
Recently I have mood swings..
I get angry and moody suddenly without giving warnings..
I don't smile always..
I always did something stupid like just now..
I want to dry my clothes outside, I brought the pail and the hanger outside but didn't bring the clothes..

So many things played in my mind..
Very disturbing...
I started to hate my life..
To hate my college life..
And to hate my family also..

I don't know why..
I feel so depressed and stressful..
I want to be alone..
Sometimes I want to live alone...
Without anyone out there helping me..
People don't really want to help you when you have problems and so on..
But when you don't want to help people, they'll say you're mean and bad things bout you..

What can I do about it..
Just ignore and leave me alone..
Sometimes I don't need anyone by my side..
I prefer my pillows and comforter beside me and my mp3 player rather than anyone else..

No comments: