Saturday 31 July 2010

Tokio Hotel und Devilish


Recently I've been listening to their songs..
They're just so cool..
I love their songs... ^^

I've influenced one of my friend to like them..
Heheh..
And it was a huge success..
He was addicted to Tokio Hotel !!
WooHoo~~~
Hahaha...

Gosh, I'm so frustrated until I can no longer feel it...
I was being cold to my parents..
Don't always talk to them because they didn't allow me to go to WS..
I know I'm being childish..
But I'm not a kid anymore...
And this is bout my life..
My fun life..
Everything's gone in second..

I hate that, really..
And besides, they talk as if they know everything bout entertainment world..
What they know bout it..
All they know is only bout politics and other stuff !!
Same thing happened again..
Last time I want to go to TVXQ's concert so badly..
My parents said, "Ala, sure they'll come back"..
SO ironic..
Now, they'll never come back anymore..

I tried to calm myself by listening to Tokio Hotel songs..
And it works !!
Totally works !!
Every time I listen to Bill's voice, Tom's playing the guitar, Georg's playing the bass and Gustav's playing the drum...
It's just so perfect !

When I have my own money and have a good job..
I will definite go to their concert, no matter in Asia or Europe..
I'll fly to German..
Become their concert sponsor, perhaps... =)
Hehehe..
I try my best to make it happens... ^^

Quote of the day:
"If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney"

No comments: