Tuesday 29 December 2009

Avatar is f*****g A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !

Wooo~~~
Today I had so much fun !
I was hanging out with my friends !!
Watching 2 movies in a row in 1 day !!
I'm having headache right now coz watched movies for long hours...
XD
What can I do about it ?!
It happens one in a while...
I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and also Avatar..

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Alvin and the Chipmunks was a nice movie...
The chipmunks were so funny and I had fun when they were having fun with the mixer machine [I guess] and when they were eating the cheese balls...
They met the Chippettes, female chipmunks...
Hahaha... XD
It was so funny when the Alvin, Simon and Theodore met the Chippettes...
Anyway, it was fun to watch this movie..
And the guy who acted as Chuck in Chuck series was in the movie too... ^^
He was just stupid as he was in the Chuck series...

Avatar

I love this movie very much !!!
It was f*****g A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !!
The sound and the screenplay effects were so cool !!!
I think it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.R. if watch it in 3D !!
You know, THREE D [D D D] .....
XD
Oh, no...
I'm insane...
And also too excited about today events...

The stupid machine ! We had troubled when we were editting our sticker photos ! =.="

The sticker photos we took, it came out blur when I took it using my camera

After the movie end, we when to capcom and take the sticker photos...
We were too excited and out of control !!!
Oh, dear...
We took more than a minute to edit the sticker photos that we took...
It was making us exhausted and also make our hands, eyes and other parts of our body painful...
Although it was our first time [mine not really the first time, used to take while I was in Japan], it was worth it...
The time limit makes us panic and out of control...
Hahahah....
Really can't forget what happened today...
Hahah...
We took a lot of pictures with our cameras too... ^^
We looked small kids who were so excited playing at the playground...
Hahahah....
Kahkahkahkah....
We took picture in a toy car ! =.="
Can you believe it?
I can't believe it either !!
Anyway, it was fun..
The funnest thing that happened to me...
Huhu...


No comments: