Saturday 26 December 2009

Nothing Special Today...





Oh, dear...
Today is so damn boring...
Nothing special to do...
Last Thursday I planned to go Korean BBQ Restaurant with Wenjie...
But unfortunately she had English tuition...
So she said to go there today...
But then changed plan again and decided to go tomorrow...
I hope it happens...
Really want to go there and the only chance to go out with her since I have to move to my new place next month...
This evening I login Facebook and there are new pictures of me from Jean...
I really like those pictures... ^^
Love all of it...
Hahah... XD
I don't know why but I have some kind of feeling that I don't know how to describe...
So happy to see the pictures... ^^
I like the third picture...
It came out so perfect..
Huhu...
Wants to punch each other with smiles...
I like the first picture also...
Arghhhh !!!
I like all the pictures !!
Oh, no !
I'm insane !
Too crazy and obsessed with the pictures...
Somebody, help me !
助けて〜〜〜〜〜 !!!

No comments: