Wednesday 30 December 2009

Korean BBQ Restaurant

Korean BBQ Restaurant

Last Sunday, on the 27th of December 2009, I went to Korean BBQ with my friend, Wen Jie...
We went there around 7.55 pm...
Hahah...

There were so many people there...

We reserved a table for two on the second floor of the restaurant...

We took our food downstairs and brought it to our table...

Wen Jie took this picture for me

We took about two big plates consists of meat, fist, hot dogs, lamb, and other things...
The waiter set up the table for us..

The on the stove on top of the table and put a " periuk " of water and a place to grill the meat and other food...
We ate a lot and finished our food around 9.10 pm..

After that we resolved to eat ice cream...
I chose chocolate mint and corn ice cream..
We
can take as much as we want...

We sat at this table

We pay the bill around 9.30 pm...
The waiter kept on mentioning that their restaurant close at 10 pm..

As if we don't know.. =.="
Of course we know they close at 10 pm...
The owner of the restaurant is a korean...
Some of the waiters also are korean but they can speak english very well so I'm not certain which one was the korean waiter....

Hahah...

I don't really care about it...

But it really made me feel nervous... XD

Anyway, it was a nice memory of Wen Jie and me...
We hope that we can go to the restaurant again... ^^

No comments: