Friday 1 January 2010

After School New Single

After School

I like their new song 'Because of you'...
Their second single song...
The song was nice...
Hahah...
I don't know how to exaggerate about the single and the song since I just knew about them...
I used to know them before but not in detail...
What I want to stress here is about the group leader, Gahee..
>o<
I like her image in the music videos and her outfit when they're dancing...
XD
Park Gahee

I like Park Gahee or her real name is Park Ji Young who is the leader and rapper in the group, After School...
From my POV she's HOT !
Totally H.O.T. !!!
Oh, no !
I'm sweating !! =.="
Hahah...
Just joking...
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She has a perfect body shape and beautiful face...
She is a dancer and so lucky to have such beautiful features... ^^
Hahah...
XD

No wonder she was Micky's ex-girlfriend... ^^
I saw this one picture of Gahee and Micky when they used to be together...
Hahah..
They're wearing jeans and some kind of cold jacket [I forgot what people call that jacket]...
They looked good together..
Rapper with rapper... ^^
But when I look at their age difference, Gahee looks more like a 'nuna' to Micky...
If I don't know her age, they just look good being together...
Anyway, who cares about age difference??
As long as they care about each other is enough...^^

I just don't know why but I always like the rapper of certain group of singers...
I like Micky in TVXQ, I like Sho in Arashi, I like Amber in f(x), I like Yoo Bin in Wonder Girls and also I like Alexander in U-Kiss...
All of them are rappers in their group or band...
Hahahah...
Isn't it so funny??
Everyone that I like is a rapper...
I don't know..^^
But all of them are very good..
I just love to hear them rapping in their songs..
>o<

No comments: