Friday 1 January 2010

Iris [아이리스] The Korean Drama Is Awesome !!!

Iris

I like this drama very much..
Oh, my...
It was totally awesome drama I've ever watched !!
Kyaaa〜〜〜
Byeonghyeon was the protagonist...
He was totally awesome..
He's the one who acted in the movie G.I. JOE...
Woo〜〜
He already become an international artist...
Isn't it so cool?
That was a total cool !!

Ak 47

My favourite episode was the episode 17 where they fought with the terrorists using guns..
When I watched that episode, it seems like I was watching someone playing counter strike, call of duty and etc. ..
It was f*****g awesome !!!
Oh, my...
It was so cool...
They were using the rifles and smgs...
If I'm not mistaken the terrorists were using ak 47...
Ooo, just like in the counter strike games...
Hahahah...
XD
Too excited when it comes to guns and stuff...
Huhu.. ^^

Anyway, it was really an awesome drama...
If I have enough money, I plan to buy the whole episodes of Iris...
Just planning for now..
Hahah...
Who knows in future I'm too busy to watch maybe I'll forget about it..
XD

No comments: