Saturday 16 January 2010

お誕生日おめでとうアニちゃん !

Things that happened on this date : 5th January 2010 around 11.15 AM

First of all おめでとう to myself… Haaa~ so boring la today… I wish here got internet connection… I like to update my blog… I don’t know, recently I was so addicted to update my blog…. I love to put images in my blog rather than words only… Hahahah… XD This is me… ^^ Oh, yea ! I try to wrote a letter to 翔 yesterday… But I need to do some correction and my handwriting was horrible… I hate it… 大嫌いです… I don’t have any air mail envelopes… バカだね… I should have bought it last time when I went to Jusco with my ともだち… えええ〜 There were few people wishing me today… I thought no one will remember it because usually it was like that… And I never expect it from anyone… There was one unknown number… I don’t know who was it… She was wishing me too… I wonder who was it… Anyone close?? No idea… I asked her already but then haven’t get any reply from her… あああああ〜 I want to go out… 本当につまらないよ〜 Oh, 翔ちゃん, you will be 28 years old this month… Wah~ you and me have 10 years different in our age… あ〜翔ちゃん本当にかわいいな〜 I wish I could meet you… ^^ よかったね〜 to those who can meet or see or talk to you… うらやましいです… Sometimes, not all artists are good and kind… Sometimes some artists pretend to be kind in front the cameras but when they are with their fans, they treat them coldly… I scare t東方神起 are like that too… Especially,미키유천씨… He’s my idol… He’s so cute… Hahahah… XD Everyone knows that… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ… What am I supposed to do now?? O.o I’m listening to my iTunes right now… 김태우의노래, dreaming dream… Song theme for Iris, the Korean Drama… I still can’t forget the ending of the drama… It was so sad and irritating… ㅠㅠ Just now my talk to her friend that I want to take driving license since her husband is teaching it… So, just now the uncle said that I will go to the lessons place this Thursday… Wah, I was so nervous when he said that… I’m not that kind of person who easy to get comfortable with people that I just knew… But if I approach to that person first then it’s ok, since I’m already comfortable with the person… Yosh ! I really need to send a letter to 嵐… It’s a must… Maybe this is the only chance since I have lots of free time… Just now, I got a reply from an unknown number… It was Angy actually… Wah, she knows today is my お誕生日 !! I’m so touched… ^_~ I really never thought that she will wish me or know my お誕生日…

No comments: