Saturday 16 January 2010

つ.ま.ら.な.い〜

明日の記憶

Things that happened on this date : 3rd January 2010 around 8.21 PM

Today, I’m in Kedah..
Doing nothing except for watching some movies and anime…
I wish I could buy ケロロ軍曹 box 2…
I really need it…
But I don’t have any money…
Isn’t it so sad…
I wish I could have a job which I can earn some money and buy ケロロ軍曹 box 2…

Right now I’m listening my iTunes…
Mostly my iTunes consists of Japanese and Korean songs…
I only have a few of English songs…
Hahah…
XD Sorry…
Since I was small I was very fond to Japanese especially the dramas, movies, anime, and songs…
To me most of them are totally awesome…

Just now, I was listening to Arashi’s songs…
Oh, my…
I’m totally in love with their songs especially ‘Everything’…
I just love the song…
I don’t know why…
I used to see the translation of the song and it was so meaningful to me… ^^
I just love seeing 翔ちゃんの face inside the music video…
Oh, my…
He’s so damn cute…
He was smiling when he sang the song and can see his rabbit teeth… ^^
I can’t forget his face when he does that…
It made my heart melts…
Oh, no…
My heart is melting and I’m going to die…
Hahahah… XD
Too excited when I think about 翔ちゃん…

Ohno has a nice voice…
I love his voice…
It’s just so WOW !
I don’t know how to describe it… ^^

I was thinking since a few days ago whether should I write a letter to Arashi…
But of course I will address it to 翔ちゃん…
I know there’s only not more than 0.00001 % chance that he will read it…
So I thought was it worthless to send them a letter…
There is probability that they’ll read it…
But it’s not a crime to send one though…
Why not I try my luck?
Who knows, insyaallah, they will read it, right?
I know they must get lots of letters from their fans…
If only they will read mine…

This is my problem of thinking something !!
I always thought that there is possibilities that they won’t read it…
This is my weakness…
Yeah, it is good to think or differentiate what is good or bad…
But as the results I will think negatively and that makes me fails of doing something…
And usually as time passed, when I thought about it again, I will regret it…
Isn’t it so pathetic?
Oh, my… Somebody, 助けて !!
Help me to throw away my habit ! Help me to cope with my weakness !!
We’ll see tomorrow whether I resolve to write a letter to them…

I want to join the Johnny Family Club but there is membership fees…
It is about 5000円…
If I’m not mistaken 1000円 for membership fees and 4000円 for something…
I forgot already…

No comments: