Saturday 20 March 2010

대박, 대박, 대박!!!!

Concert Night

Their respective teams



대박! 1박2일 대박!!
Hahaha... XXDD

Tonight's 2 Days 1 Night show was a total BIG HIT !!
Especially their performance part...

Gosh, I can't stop laughing and watched in awe !!
The pilots (Seunggi's team) was so COOL !!

They were so HOT !!

Oh, my goodness..
This is totally drives me crazy.. @_@
They did 2PM's Heartbeat dance..

The zombie dance..

Hahah..
But there's a part which is kinda funny too..

Ji Won and Sugeun performance was very enjoyable..
Everyone loves their performance..
I don't know what it is actually..
But they sang something 160 song..
Hahah..
Their costume and hair were so funny..
But I think the outfit and hairstyle suit them very well..
So cute..

The last part of the day was Hodong's performance..
Oh my goodness...
It was a total DISASTER !!!
But it was fun..
He did My Ear Pig with Baek Ji Young..
They changed the lyrics from the song My Ear Candy by Ji Young feat. Taec from 2PM..
Can't wait to see the continuation of 2 Days 1 Night next week..
Hahaha.. XXDD
What will happen next?
O.0
We'll see... :)

No comments: