Sunday 7 March 2010

Depressions came after Happiness


Depressions came after happiness..
That is what I'm going through right now..
I don't know why must it be like this..

After having fun at Min's house few days ago, my mood change..
Maybe I can't have too much fun or else I will feel like this..

SPM results date is confirmed..
It will be coming out this Thursday..
On the 11th of March..
I'm worrying about my results..
I scared I will disappoint my parents..
Their hope towards me..

I always prayed to Allah, of course..
I was so envy my friend who got a good results in her dream..
Isn't it so good..
I'm so scared and always feel like crying every time thinking about it.

Yesterday, I just arrived at this stupid new place..
I hate this place..
Especially the driving instructor..
I planned to finished the lessons this week and also having the test this week if possible..
Insyallah, boleh pass test tu nanti..
Harap2 la..

No comments: