Thursday 11 March 2010

What a horrible day for me and what a wonderful evening for me

This is how I looked like right now

Today, SPM results were out..
I straight away went to school to take my results from the stupid people's state..
I found it was a horrible day when I got my results..
Most of my friends seemed to be so happy with what they got..
But not me..
I'm not happy..
I'm totally depressed..

Everyone kept asking me what I got for the results..
Everyone, friends, family, all of them..
Non stop getting message from morning till night..
I was so sad..
Really really sad..
Everyone, don't ask me..
Please~
I need time to accept what I got..

This evening, I went to Jusco with Azureen..
We planned to watch Alice in Wonderland..
But then, when we arrived, the tickets were sold out for 4.15 P.M.
Then, we walked around, went to MPH Bookstores, window shopping and also went to Pizza Hut to eat..
Both of us were discussing about the menu and suddenly came out a suggestion to watch the movie at 6.30 P.M.
After we ordered our food, Azureen ran out from the restaurant and bought the tickets..
Finally, we got to watch Alice in Wonderland together..

The movie ended at 8.30 P.M.
It was a wonderful movie to us..
Haha..
Sangat syok la~ :)
My brother fetched us and send Azureen home..
I told her that we should go out again next time..
I feel comfortable to go out with her..
Really.. ^^
Maybe we got most of the things in common and could easily understand each other..
Haha..
It's just that, I'm more like a straight forward person and she's not..
Hehe..

But we didn't take pictures together..
Maybe it is because I'm not that kind of person who likes to take pictures in public..
I feel it is really embarrassing..
But it depends on my mood too..
Never mind, we still have it in our memories..
At least I wrote it in my blog too.. ^^

No comments: