Tuesday 23 March 2010

A very touching story

The Reading Room DVD Cover

Last night, around 10.30 p.m.
I watched a movie titled The Reading Room on Hallmark Channel..

It was a really touching story..

Every time there's a heartfelt scenes, I was about to cry..

I really love that story...


I know that the story was published long ago..

It was published in 2005..

And its already been around 11 years...
There are lessons to be learn in this movie..
I think this movie is suitable to be watched by any range of age...


I like the main role in this movie..

The old man with spectacles on the image above..

He's very sweet and kind..

But he's a very determined and strict person..

He always help people with their studies and care about them..

I wish I had a teacher or a family member like him..

남자의자격

After I watched this movie, I changed to KBS World channel..
I watched the Qualification of Men show..

Haha...

Yesterday episode was so funny...

They were working at the construction buildings..

Yunseok is very week..

He can't even carry the metal net up to the slope...

I know not everyone can do that..
But a man should be able to do so...

Anyway, in reality he has a really weak body...

Hahah..

Sometimes he looks cute..

He was like a kid..
He even fall asleep after doing some of the work..

When he was on the slope, he can even balanced his body standing on it..

He made everyone worried about him...

The workers at the site were teasing him..
Because he was not able to do the work properly..
Poor him..
But he accepted the tease it with a smile.. ^^

No comments: