Wednesday 24 March 2010

UP

Ellie & Carl

Dug, Kevin, Russel, Carl



UP is a title of one animation movie..
I love this movie very much..
It was out in the cinema last year...
I wasn't able to watch it last year because I need to concentrate on my studies...

I borrowed the DVD from my friend..
Finally I got to watch this movie..
The story was very heartfelt...
Every time I watched it makes me want to cry..
But it also have some funny scenes...
Hahah..
My brother laughed so loud until I can hear his voice from my room...

Today, I watched it for the second time...
Even the song themes are very nice..
My favourite for now is "Married Life" song...
It was so sweet..
I read some of the comment of this song is that it was the happy and depressed song they had ever heard..
Everybody just love the song..

The melody, the combination of the music instruments, the music style...
There are just so perfect...
I'm sure everyone loves this movie..
I can guarantee that if we watched it so many times, it is still the best movie and we won't easily get bored with it...

I watched this movie quite long time ago..
But I always forgot to write about it in my blog..
So sad..
Hahah..
And today, I successfully wrote about this movie because I watched it again today..
That's why I remember..
Hahah...
I guess this is my favourite 2009 movie...

Hope it can be others favourite too.. ^^

2 comments:

Azuzu panda said...

i love the atuk.hahaha

Bliss-less said...

Wahaha.. I'm that friend who borrowed u the DVD.. hehe..
Yes it's my favourite animation movie of 2009 too!! So sad but soooo happy too