Monday 15 March 2010

WooHoo~ Outing, outing !! XD

We were karaoke-ing ! O.o

The mystery of your birth date book

One word : NONSENSE !!

Lava Cheese attack !

Woo~ Hawaiian Chicken Pizza + Lava Cheese

Hahah..
Today I had so much fun with my friends..
We went out to Jusco and planned to watch movie..
Ok, my first review is the Niyang Rapik movie..

Bodo la citer ni..
I thought it was really scary..
Yes, it has a bit scary scene at the beginning of the scene...
But as you watch it until it ends, what had happened in the beginning had nothing to do with what had happened at last...
I found it NONSENSE and ILLOGICAL movie..
The story plot is not so good..

I know I'm not a professional director or whatever to criticize people's movie..
But this is what I think as the audience who watched it..

Ok, now I will tell about my outing with my friends..
It was the first time I went out with Hidayu, Syazana and Putri..
Dah lame giler xjumpe Puteri and Hidayu...
Hahah..
But syokla...
Kte semua xrase awkward..
Mcm classmates je..
Used to be la..
Hahah...

This is the second time I went to 노래방...
First time was I were in Japan..
And today was the second time..
But I enjoyed more in Japan since I only know mostly Japanese songs..
Hahah..
The songs that I like... ^^
Today, we were singing the English songs only..
Hahah.. XXDD
We don't know how to sing Chinese and Japanese songs because we can't read it...
We went CRAZEE when Blue, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, and Jacko's songs were played.. @_@
Hahah..
Too excited I guess..

Before we went to 노래방, we had our lunch...
We resolved to eat pizza...
It was so funny when we were waiting and eating the pizza...
I don't know how to describe it...

While waiting the pizza to arrive, we were busy to find out about our birth date mystery..
So stupid la~
Syazana, Hidayu, and Zulyna their mystery number [I guess] was 2..
Me and Putri were 9 and 6 respectively...

Puteri was 'playing' with her pizza..
We were wondering why she didn't eat the pizza...
Finally, she told us that she didn't eat pizza..
We were like 'What?!'..
Haha..
Pity her, she should have told us earlier...
So that we will go other place or restaurant that has food that she will eat..
Huhu...

I was so in love with the cheese in the pizza..
The lava cheese type..
Oh my goodness...
Every time the cheese masuk je dalam mulut and touch the tongue, it really makes me wanna cry... T.T
Cry of happiness... ^.t
Thank to Allah for invent this type of food in this world...
Every time I eat pizza, I will attack the cheese part..
I really cannot tahan with the cheese..
It makes my heart melts..
Hahah.. XXDD
Ridiculous isn't it?
What can I do about it...
I was born to be like this..
Huhu..

No comments: