Friday 26 March 2010

Damn it !

Seunggi and his pilots team

Mong & Sugeun as Bom and CL respectively



Kim C as Sandara Park

Hodong & Jiyoung did My Ear Pig and Jiwon & Sugeun did 160 song

Shoot !!
Tomorrow night there will be no 1박2일 show instead they will be showing one special program..

This is so stupid !!

I was looking forward for the next episode, which is the last part of 1박2일 시청사투어...
Gosh, this is totally frustrating..


I know this show will repeat on Sunday evening...
But I'll probably not in my house...

I have to go back to that stupid state this Saturday, perhaps..
If I go back on Sunday, it will be in the morning...

Still I won't be able to watch it...

I have no astro there...
Gosh, I had no idea what I'm going to do...
I'm sure I will feel regretful for not getting to watch it..
I know it sounds childish, but this is me..

This is how I feel when something I really want I couldn't get it...
I'm sure everybody experienced it...


Oh, I'm so sad.. T.T
So depressing...

Why la they want to choose tomorrow at that time to show that stupid awards show..

They won't be any subtitle for that show..

I was looking at the astro guide but there is no other broadcast time for
1박2일...
어, 진짜...

Dear...
I won't be able to watch Kim C, Mong, Jeongmin, Sugeun and Seunggi performed that night..
I know it was really funny when it comes to Kim C, Mong, Jeongmin and Sugeun performance...
They did 2NE1's song, Fire..
It was so hilarious..
I won't be able to watch Jeongmin performed Billy Jean tomorrow..
Oh, this is so frustrating...
Seunggi cool performance too, won't be able to watch..
Huhu..
If only someone can record it for me to watch... T.T

Last week, the postponed 북불북 part when it was in the morning...
Huhu..
I really want to watch that part.. :((
To see which team will win and who's not...
To see their face expressions when getting the wrong drinks...
오후〜〜
悲しいです。。。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check the sched in kbsworld.co.kr.
if im not mistaken,it will be shown this saturday too.

Azuzu panda said...

ape bnde ni?haha