Thursday 18 March 2010

One word


This idea came up last night..
I was wondering what other people think of me..
What they think about me..
My personality and attitude..

I thought of my friends last night..
I was thinking what is the one word will describe them..
So this is the results that I got..
Most of them are my close friends or friends that I used to always hangout together..

Qees aka Seobseob Donsaeng : Idle
Min : Sentimental
Jo : Unpredictable
Azu : Hardworking
Raja : Clumsy
Zuly : Mature

Semua one word description ni, ade positive reasons..
So don't worry..
Xde pn negative reasons or thoughts, ok?

Now, I was wondering what each of them will describe me as..
In one word of course..
If they stop by on my blog and read it, I hope they'll tell me what they think about me in one word...
Any of my friends bleh bg their thoughts.. ^^

No comments: