Sunday 14 March 2010

Stupid Cockroach !! @_@

Stupid cockroach on the wall !! @_@

OMG~~ It was trying to run away from the camera !!

Oh, no~ it was exactly above my bed !! *faints*

These pictures was captured yesterday night..
It was around this time..
Oh my goodness !
It totally drives me crazy !! @_@
I'm kinda phobia with these kind of insects or bugs..
Eww~ thinking of it makes me feel disgusted...

Aiye~ hate it, hate it..
Eee, xskela..
Ape ni lipas?
Gi jauh jauh la..
Yesterday night also when I wanted to brush my teeth, "Arggggghhhhhhh~~!!!!"
A cockroach walked on my hand when I want to take the toothpaste..
Huhu.. T.T
It makes me feel like crying...

Kenapela ade this kind punya hidupan..
Huhu..
Sedih and menakutkan..
Disebabkan nak tulis blog, terpakse la tangkap gambar lipas..
The cockroach was lucky because I took its picture and post it in my blog..
Huhu..
It gained popularity for a while..
Kahkahkah..
XD

I was so scared and quickly went find my secret weapon..
I was searching in the house and finally found it..
Haha~
Insecticide spray..
Hahah.. XD
You are so gonna DIE..
DIE, DIE, DIE la lipas !! *Silent EVIL laugh*
I sprayed to the cockroach..

Kyaa~~ @_@
It fell on my comforter..
WuaaaAAaa~~~ O.o
Empangan btul la lipas nih !! *Grrr*
I rase geli and didn't use the comforter that night..
Huhu..
I was freezing that morning..

I couldn't find any other blanket..
So I have to use my mom's kain batik..
Hahah.. XXDD
Poor me.. T.T

No comments: