Monday 1 March 2010

Outing with cousin sister


This afternoon I went out with my cousin sister..
She asked me this morning whether want to go out together or not..
I accepted her offer and she fetched me around 12 noon..

We planned to play bowling at Jusco..
We played around 3PM..
Before that, we went for lunch and did Zohor prayer at the nearest surau..
Hahah..


Then we went to the MPH Bookstore because I want to find the book that I wanted..
But there isn't any stock of that book and the salesgirl recommended another book from the same author..
At first, I feel like want to wait for the book that I want to arrive, but after I saw the author's name, I decided to buy it..
Aaaa~ I'm happy to have it..
Kkk...
My cousin sister also bought a book..
A religious book..

And guess what I saw at the MPH Bookstore???!
I saw that guy!!
That guy, that guy!!
But I didn't see his face..
I just saw his eyes..
OMG!!!
It drives me CRAZEE~
@_@
No, no, no...

I told my cousin sister about it..
And guess what she said..
She said I'm so horny! O.o
WTH???
Hahah..
She said she only joking..
So whatever la~
XXD

No comments: