Tuesday 2 March 2010

What are your dreams trying to tell you?


Few days ago, I answered a quiz in Facebook..
The title of the question is "What are your dreams trying to tell you?"..
It caught my attention and I feel like want to try answer it..
And I did..

My results is I'm depressed..
The description is as follows:
You're dreams are almost always so real that you don't know if you dreamt it or not. Your mind is working so hard to sort through all that is bothering you. Your dreams are about your family or friends and things that are actually happening in your life... just with a crazy twist that leaves you even more confused.

When I read the description, it was so true..
I don't know maybe just a coincidence..
I always dream of something that happens in my life..
And sometimes it came true..
It really scares me..

Recently, I dreamed of getting Super Junior concert ticket by winning a contest..
And I know, I won't get it in real life..
But I dreamed in a dream..
At first I got the SuJu's concert ticket, but then I woke up in a dream and there's no concert ticket..
Isn't it so scary?

But I just pray to Allah that all the bad things are not true, that came out in the dream..
I trust Him more than anything..
Sometimes I was in dilemma..
Some of my friends will send a message regarding our success in life and must forward to a number of friends..
And I did not do it, I will fail..

I don't want to trust this kind of message..
But sometimes I will feel bad I didn't forward it..
Of course I worked hard and bertawakal..
I keep on praying to Allah that my results will be excellent..
I just can bertawakal for now..
I hope my results will be good..
Insyaallah..

No comments: