Thursday 29 April 2010

Cinderella's Sister aka Cinderella's Stepsister [신데렐라언니]


Last night I watched this drama at KBS World..
Wah~
I really love this drama although I just watched episode 1...
I really like Moon Geun Yeong's dramas or movies...

I don't think I will be able to watch it until the end of the episode at KBS World..
I will be going to matrix next month...
But then, I'll watch it online when I got some free time..
Hahah...

This drama was Taecyeon from 2PM first drama...
He only will appear on episode 5 onwards...
I see...
I wonder how he acted..
Hahha...

The main male character in this drama is so cute !!
Argghh !!!
Cheon Jeongmyeong !!!
Yesterday, when he fetched Geun Yeong to go to his boss' house, he smiled at her when they met..
OMG !!
His smile in that scene is priceless...
I screamed when I saw he smiled...
Arggh ! Argghh !

He smiled sincerely..
I can tell just by looking at his face and his smile...
WooHoo~~
대박, 대박!!

I can't wait to watch episode 2 tonight..
Argh !
Hope I don't forget..
Hehe...

No comments: