Friday 2 April 2010

Nostalgia

15th and 16th Birthday present ^^

When is the best time to open this?

Semua pun ade buku ni kan?

17th Birthday present ^^

Souvenir orang jauh

18th Birthday present ^^

Souvenir from someone

Souvenir from someone

Everyone got this one but different design

A few days ago, when I couldn't use internet, I suddenly thought of these stuff..
I took out all my presents from my friends..
I suddenly remember our bittersweet together during high school...
I really miss those moments and wish can turn back time...
There's no need words to describe all these things..
I'm sure if my friends look at it they'll sure remember it and smiles to themselves..
If they don't, I'm very sad then..
Because to me they didn't mean to give those stuff from the bottom of their hearts...

2 comments:

Azuzu panda said...

wuu, my present! hahahaha comel la teddy tuh :D

Bliss-less said...

Wah.. smua tu mmg best la..
kte pn de jg some of the stuff..
hehe.. rse cam nk kuar with everyone skali and celebrate every1's bday together.. :D