Tuesday 6 April 2010

Drama Review


I watched this drama these drama last two days..
It was a very nice drama..
I really like it when the teacher and the students were trying to find clues and hints to solve the puzzle..
Hahah..
But the teacher was very mean..
She treats her students badly while acting she was a great teacher in front of her peers and other people..

The teacher only care for the money rather than a man's love..
She also value herself more than her students...
But I really like the secret codes in every incident in the drama and the way she solved it..
It was so cool~
I wish I could think like her..
They also play with words..
Japanese and English words..
Wahh~~~
It's very impressive..

The teacher is teaching her students English..
She was not good at English but pretend she is very good at it..
Hahah...
It was so funny when she thought them English words but then asks them to say it in Japanese pronounciations...
Kahkahkah~
For example "destiny" pronounce as "dis-ney"...
Hahah..
It's so stupid but it's fun..

I guess the director and the scriptwriter are so brilliant to play with words and making the codes...
I'm so jealous..
I wish I could play with words too..
Huhu..

This drama was published in 2008..
Which I was in high school that time..
It's already been two years since the drama released...
That's all for drama review for today.. :)

No comments: