Friday 30 April 2010

Happy Together 3 [해피투게더3]


Last night I watched Happy Together 3 on KBS World..
Hahah..
I laughed the most last night...
Last night show was a BIG HIT !!
대박, 대박!

Last night guesses were Hyeomin and Jiyeon from T-ara, Hong Rokgi, Pyo Inbyeong, and Hyeongbin the trot singer...
Hahah...
Myeongsu was so funny yesterday..
He kept on teased Jiyeon and Hyeomin...
Aiyo~

And Rokgi !!
OMG~~
I really like him..
I used to watched him on Star Golden Bell last time..
But now he's not the permanent guess there anymore...
Hahah..
I was so happy when I saw him was one of the guess..
He indeed was very funny yesterday...
He did a sexy post and everyone was kinda shock when they saw that..
Heheh..


Anyway, today is Wooyoung's birthday...
Happy Birthday Wooyoung, may God bless you always..
Good luck in your future undertakings.. ^^
And I'm sorry to Jay for not wishing him Happy Birthday in my blog..
Happy Belated Birthday, Jay !!
We love you...
Hahhaha...

Me and my friends got sent the audio message to Jay..
I hope he'll receive it..
Although he don't know us, I still hope he will remember what we did in the audio, forever..
영원히。。。=D

1 comment:

Bliss-less said...

Wohoo.. well actually that episode of Happy Together was the episode for 2 weeks ago.. I watched it already.. they were seriously funny!! Haha..
Yay.. HAPPY BDAY WOOYOUNG-ie!! XD
Hope jay got our message!!