Tuesday 27 April 2010

Imaginations


I love to imagine something nice happens to me..
But of course the imagination is impossible to happen in reality...
Kekeke...

Just now I was chatting with seobseob donsaeng...
She sent me a file..
It was a picture..
Seobseob Ssanti Banner...
A banner for her seobseob fanfic...

Sometimes, I really like reading these fan fiction thingy..
But depends on my mood..
Once I read it, I can't stop..
I need to finish reading the story..
Hahah..
Especially if the story line is very well conduct..

I like to imagine...
Sometimes I feel like my imaginations are so nice [Ceh, puji diri sendiri plak]..
I maybe good at imagining things but I'm not good at expressing the imaginations with words...
I suck at it..
And my English is horrible too...

Sometimes I really envy to those who can write very well..
They know how to express it with words..
They can make the readers feel the story..
Aih~
I think I'm good at nothing...

I'm not good with socializing, social networking and etc. etc.
Some people might not be good at socializing with people in reality but they are very good with social networking..
They can attract readers or people to be their friends..
Not like me...

Sometimes I feel like people easily get irritated with me...
That is what I feel...
I don't know what the reality is..
Sometimes I feel left out too...
Like no one knows about my presence or I'm like a stranger..

Hahah..
So much negative thoughts...
Aih~
No good, no good...
I should not think about this kind of thing..

But there's no harm to write about it..
I didn't mention anyone specifically..
Or write something bad about other people...
I just want to write...
That's all..
Just like what I wrote at 'About Me' section..
To write what I feel in this blog.. ^^

I better go to bed...
It's almost 1.25 a.m...
Good night, bloggie~.. =)
おやすみなさい。。。
*yawn*

No comments: