Thursday 29 April 2010

Tokio Hotel



WooHoo~~
Tokio Hotel ROCKS !!
My friend won Tokio Hotel's concert tickets and I'll be going to the concert with her..
This is awesome..

Nowadays, I was fan girling with Tokio Hotel..
I can't control myself from being too excited every time I watch their videos or talk about them with my friend..
Hehehe..

I really can't wait to meet them..
I need to buy the latest talbum so that I will be able to get their autograph during the fan sign session...
OMG ! OMG !
Argh ! Argh !

Most of my friends know that I was crazy over Tokio Hotel..
Hahah...
What they can do is, layan je la minah ni..
Hahah..
Even seobseob donsaeng layan jela..
Hahah..

Can't wait to write about the concert this Saturday on my blog..
Wait for the day to come, bloggie~
Heheh....

No comments: