Tuesday 27 April 2010

*Scream*


Just now, when I entered the bathroom to brush my teeth, I, again accidentally touched a cockroach... @_@
I was about to open the water tap and didn't realize its presence on the tap...

I screamed in the bathroom..
Luckily it was not loud enough for other people to hear it...

I hate it when it happens...

I really don't like all the insects thingy especiall the crawling and flying insects...

They are so scary like hell !!

I don't understand why these organisms must come into our house where they supposed to live outside the house...

I mean like on the trees or somewhere where there is no people...


Eww~~

Phobia, phobia...
Why la these creature must exists?

If they exist to eat something that people won't eat or anything then it's okla..

But don't disturb people's life, my life especially...


EEEeeiiii~~

Some more they have very weird smell...
@_@

Go away, go away~
I don't disturb you so don't come near me or I use my secret weapon to destroy you..
@_@

No comments: