Sunday 4 April 2010

I love this sky...


"きみはせでしたか?
とても幸せでした。"

恋空 ..
I just watched this movie...
OMG~ !
I really love this movie..
A very touching love story..

Mika is very lucky to find a guy like Hiro and Yu..
Both of these guys totally have different characters..
Hiro more to rough and agressive type of guy while Yu is very gentle and mild..
I really admire Hiro and Mika true love...
I wish I can get a guy like Hiro or Yu..
But I prefer guy like Hiro because I like 'bad guy' type..
Hahah..
Oh, it will be the best if there is a guy with Hiro and Yu personality combination..
Kyaaa~~~

But I don't understand why people nowadays must make love just to prove that they love each other?
This is so not okay and wrong..
When Mika is pregnant Hiro was very happy and ready to be a father..
She was lucky to get a guy like Hiro..
What if the guy left you when he knows that?
Hah !
Then only you regret..

Even if the guy accept it but they didn't get family's blessing it will become a disaster too..
Mika miscarriage because she was pushed by someone..
But I think it's like her 'balasan' for what she did..
Hiro too..
I mean make love before marrige..

Anyway, let's get back to our story..
I cried when Hiro dies..
OMG~
I hold back my tears but my eyes were teary..
Huhu..
If I were his girlfriend I will be very very sad..
After spending last moments together, almost everyday..
In the hospital..
Haih~

I wish Mika will be together with Yu..
He was so sweet and understanding..
At first, he don't want to let Mika go but then he said " When a guy leaves a girl, he wants her to be happy"..
Aww~~
He told her to go before he cries..
He did cry..
He throw away a gift that shows Mika was his, which he just gave her few moments ago..
I thought Mika and Yu will be together at the, but they're not..
This is so sad.. T.T

Hiro san, I'm your 天使空... :)
You'll be always look after Mika from the SKY while I'll be your 天使空.. :D

"I'll love this sky, because you're there.
The Sky of Love, that joins me to you."

"Love is beyond expectation...
It comes with sacrifices.
It's tricky and difficult decision to be made.
I'm thankful that I met you.
I feel the joy to love and to be love.
Where is the sky of love that I was hoping for?"

3 comments:

Azuzu panda said...

yess, its so touched like i posted it before.
huhuhuhuhu

G66 said...

yeap.. =D

Bliss-less said...

Wuhuhu... so sad.. my cd is still with you right?