Sunday 25 April 2010

You should proud with it !

Few days ago, I went to Lost World of Tambun [water theme park] with few of my school friends...
We had so much fun there...
My skin become so red and pain because of the sunburn...

When I arrived at home, my face and hands skin become darker...
OMG !!
I was so depressed with it...
It was my own fault because I didn't use my brain to think what is the effect for not applying lotion on my skin...

Argghh !!!
I'm so sad... T.T
I try to tell my friend what I feel with this sunburn thingy..
But they don't seem to comfort me or try to give a better solution to overcome this..
They also didn't give some word of encouragement so that I won't feel sad about it...

I keep on trying to search on internet how to get rid of this tanned skin in a short period of time...
But none of them was really useful...
I tried this one method..
Of course it won't give the results immediately..
But still, I hope the method will make the skin color come back to its original color faster...

I asked my mom how long will it takes to get back to normal skin...
She said one month..
NO ~ !!!
I totally cannot accept the fact..
This tanned skin make my face looks ugly...
Very ugly...
I hate to look my own face and hands with this skin color.. TT.TT

But just now, I searched again about how to get rid this tanned skin..
I click on this link and read the article...
It says I just need to avoid the sun and the skin color will come back to its original color...
It also says that it's not wrong to have tanned skin..
And I should be proud of it since I got it because I did something that is fun.. =)

After reading that, it was totally make me feel better than before...
I'll try to avoid the sun light and will still try the method to get rid of the tanned skin...
Who knows besides getting rid the tanned skin, it will make my skin healthier and nice..
Hahah..
I hope this feeling will go on until I get back my original skin tone..
InsyaAllah... =))

No comments: