Wednesday 28 April 2010

Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 [출발 드림팀 2]


Woah~
I watched Dream Team just now...
Woah~
The team was amazing especially Sangchu and Junho from 2PM..

I was just like them [the team] watched their match in awe..
The other teams' expressions are also my expressions...
Hahah...
When they said "WOW", I also said wow..
Hahah..
So funny..

But Sangchu is just like his nickname..
The Monster Athlete..
He was a total Monster..
Hyuu~


Junho was good too..
He can run very fast..
Aww~~
That's cool...
He has flexible body, he has speed..
Hahahah...
XD
I like..
Kekeke..

When they need to have compete 100m run, I was hoping Junho can win the first place...
But of course, no one can beat the monster...
Junho was at the third place..
He could be in the second place..
But he seemed to slow down as he saw Minho fell..

Aww~~
That was very kind of him...
He couldn't left his friend behind like that..
So sweet~

Anyway, I, who just watching them on television, totally made me nervous..
Even though I 'm not the person who need to do the running, I still feel nervous..
Aigoo~
Hahah..
Nervous who will be the ace of the event...
Kekeke..

Dream Team is always the best as it is..
But I prefer they compete with other teams rather than individual match..
Means like the earlier event they did..
They competed with the baseball team, the soldiers and athletes...
To me, it's more cool and awesome to compete with someone from other industries...

Poor Danny..
He was so sick..
I can see his face was so pale..
But he still try to do his best on the individual event...
Fighting ! Fighting !

No comments: