Tuesday 27 April 2010

I feel bad...


Last night, aroung 2.20 a.m I received a message from my friend..
At that time I just was about to sleep and when I heard my message ringtone, I talked to myself, "Sape pulak yg mesej time2 mcm ni?"..


So I took my hand phone and read the message...

I saw my friend's name on the screen and really didn't expect to get this kind of message from her..
After I read it, I felt really bad..
I feel that all this happened to her was my fault..

I kept saying on her to do it...


Aih~

I'm so sure she's sad right now...

Still find it hard to accept what had happened although she expected it to happened...
Argghh !
I'm so guilty..
I felt so guilty...
Oh, I sorry my friend...

So sorry...

Hope you can overcome this...

すみません。。。*bow*


If you need shoulders to cry on, I can lend you mine...

Anytime, anywhere you want..

Hope you will be strong.. =)

1 comment:

Bliss-less said...

Oh i heard too..
Very sorry for her loss.. Well it's about time anyways right??