Saturday 13 February 2010

1박2일

Hahahah... XD
I watched 2 Days 1 Night today..
It was so funny...
Their mission this time is like no other...
They have to go to different places...

At first, Jongmin was supposed to go to Gageo Island alone...
Then, all of them planned to play rock, paper, scissors...
Mong lost in the game and he had to exchange his ticket with Jongmin..
He was so dissapointed..
At first, I felt sorry for Jongmin since he just come back on the show... ^^
He was so cute..

The go on board to go to the first island...
Poor Jongmin..
He had seasick..
He looked terrible..
They play guessing game, where one person need to act on what he had told...
Jongmin failed, and had to go to the Gogeo Island with Mong...

Both of them are so cute..
Jongmin and Mong are 79 친구...
Mong, Jiwon and Seung Gi are 섭섭 brothers..
The names are unique...
I don't know how they can think such name...
Mong and Jongmin are born in the same year that's why their name is 79 친구...
Both of them took bath together..
It was a very funny scenes..
LMAO !
We're about to see Jongmin's butt..
Hahah.... XD
They shouldn't put the camera inside the bathroom...

I can't wait for the next episode...
It must be really funny..
Since they added another member, it much more fun !
And not to forget, I just updated my blog with new template...
Gosh, I love it so much..
I think it's just so cute..
I loves all the pictures I put in my blog... ^//^
Kyaaaa~~
All of them are my favorites !!

No comments: