Friday 12 February 2010

Today was so HOT !!

Gosh..
I was sweating all the time..
I really don't like sweating when I do nothing..
Even if I switch on 2 fans, it's still not cool enough...
As if the fans are giving the hot air not the cool air...

Today, I continued watching ugly betty season four..
I don't like Daniel beards..
It makes him looks like WHAT !?
He looks cuter with his clean shave face..

Matt is so cute..
But then, I told Sandra bout this..
She told me he's cute at first but I just need to wait and see what he's gonna do..
She meant that something bad is going to happen between betty and matt's relationship...
This is so sad.. T_T
I want betty to be with matt..
He's so sweet and loves betty so much..

And guess what, I read this person comment on episode 11 part 5...
It's like WTH??
Daniel and Willie were kissing !?
Gosh, I thought they're enemies..
Just because willie's not getting marry with connor, she shouldn't do that...
Hahah... XD
So what la~

I guess, I'm gonna write what I watched on ugly betty..
I just love the series..
But I heard that abc studios are canceling the shows because of the low ratings..
The series are so good..
I don't understand why the ratting is going down..
Maybe people don't have time to watch it or maybe they are not interested in these series anymore..
So sad..

No comments: