Sunday 21 February 2010

Eww~~


See, so disgusting !! Uwekk~

I woke up this morning and directly go to bath..
After that I wear my shirt and shorts..
I open my room door and I saw something at the door ensel (??)...
Then I go near to it and eeww~~
It was a smashed lizards..
Uwekk !
Aiye, it was very disgusting..
Every time I think about it, it make me wants to puke..
Arghh~!!

Just now, my dad asked whether to go KL or not next Sunday on the 28th..
I'm not sure whether to go or not..
I think it's a good chance to meet my seobseob sister..
But I'm not sure whether she'll be glad or happy if I decide to go there...
Arghh~!!
This is the only chance and I don't know what do to..
Darega, tasukete yo~!!
I haven't tell seobseob sister yet..
Yesterday, I told her the plan, but she seemed like, 'Oh, u want to come?'..
It's like she deosn't want me to come..
Gosh, I hope it's just my thoughts..
Not her..
If not, then I'm very sad~~ T.T
Very seobseob..

Oh, oh..
Last night I 'sms' my old friend..
Hahah..
XD
I'm so happy..
I was searching her number from my other friends..
Finally, I got it !!
Wah, I still remember when we were form 2 at the tuition center..
It was so funny every time I recalled the memories.. ^^
I hope I can meet her again..

No comments: