Saturday 13 February 2010

Song review

I've listened to Girls Generation's song, 'Oh'...
I think it's ok...
The starting of the song is kinda funny...
It's like the starting or opening song of a video game...
Hahah...
And we can used it to do exercises such as aerobic exercise...
Kkkk...

Why they always act cute?
I mean is that their trademark or something?
Why don't they try something new..
They are not teenager, there're adults..
I mean like Brown Eyed Girls..
And TVXQ too..

At first, their concepts are cute teenage idol and later they changed their concept to manly kind of guys..
Same like Brown Eyed Girls..
Some times people will get boring on the same concepts..
It's not wrong to be cute..
But if sometimes cute and sometimes mature, I think it's better..

I know, most of the Korean guys, Japanese guys or whatever guys like cute and pretty girls..
Is that what they really want?
I mean, they just like the girls just because of their appearance?
Gosh..
I don't know, my friend always said that guys don't always like cute or pretty girls only...
Sometimes, they look on the girl personality and attitude..
I'm not sure whether it is true or not...
Hahah..
But of course, everyone wants their partner good looking and pretty and cute... ^^
I want to, but it's just a dream for me..
It's kind of impossible for someone you like to like you..
What can I do..

No comments: