Friday 12 February 2010

Arrggghhhh !

Image of the day

Argh~ !!
Headache, headache...
I don't know what course should I choose to go to IPTA...

So shoot..


When I asked my parents, they always said, "choose what you interested at"..
Gosh, sometimes, I think it's better if parents choose a course for you..

I don't understand why, when we like something parents sure won't allow us to do it but then when we don't like it, they force us to do it...

It is like WTH??


I want to take engineering but I don't know what kind of engineering..
Then I feel like taking medic but don't know what to be..

My dad wants me to take law...
OMG..

Law??
I don't really like law...

I really like language..
If there's is a course for Japanese language, I will definitely take it..

I like English too, but I'm not very good at it..

Although I don't really know Japanese language but I will definitely work hard for it since I interested in Japanese language....


Totally cause me a headache to choose this kind of course..
I hope my results is good to get offers from local university under government..
I can't afford to study in private college...
I need to work hard so I can get a good job...

And can go anywhere I want with my everything..
Kyahahah.. XXD

No comments: