Saturday 13 February 2010

YuYu~

Happy Chinese New Year 2010

I put my chat box today under misc..
Hahha...

Hope someone will say something there..

If no one say anything, then it's such a waste I put it in my blog...
Today is just like another day..
Got nothing to do besides online-ing..

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year day..

I'm sure most of my Chinese friends are excited to celebrate it...


Tomorrow I'll be going to my village cause the will be something on at my relatives' house..
Then on the 15th I will go back to Kedah...
Gosh, it's so boring there...
I got nothing to do..
But at least I can practice something...

I need to practice and exercise...

I want to lose weight..


I don't know why some people said my body size is already at a normal range, but my weight is always the same..
Aiye, I really hate it..

I want to be a bit more taller too..

Last year at school, my friend said to me it's impossible for me to get taller..

Mentang2 la die 2 tinggi..

Very annoying...

No comments: