Thursday 25 February 2010

Doing house chores

I woke up early this morning and didn't go back to sleep..
Hahah...
I was so in the mood today and started doing house chores...
I washed the clothes and swept the floor...
Now my house is much more neat and tidy...
Hahahah... XD
Actually not so..
Quite...

My hand was so painful right now because of washing the clothes...
I didn't use washing machine since we don't have one here...
I have to use the brush..
Gosh, it's really painful..
This is how generation before us feel the pain without any technology advance like us nowadays...

After that I take bath..
Then, I went to the kitchen and cooked the rice for lunch today...
I still haven't breakfast this morning and I am so hungry right now.. ;))
Hahahah... XD

I am going back to Ipoh this evening..
Really can't wait anymore..
I miss my cat and friends in hometown..
And not to forget, I hope this Sunday will be a successful day for seobseob..
Onegai, onegai~~...

I guess I need to eat something now..
Maybe Kitkat or Mr. Potato or Butterscotch...
Oh, oh, my rice crackers..
Still got three packets left...
Hahah..
Wait for me Cici~~~~
XD

No comments: