Sunday 14 February 2010

Anti Korean Fans Club

Profile photo of the group.
Gosh..
There are people hate Koreans..
I never thought that they exist..
Hahah..
It it because I like them, I mean the celebrities/artists...
There is a group of anti Korean FC in Facebook..
Wow..
Just like Fasha Sandha who has lots of anti fans...
Kkkk...

This is life..
But actually there is no use for not liking or hating someone...
I think, even if you hate someone, it's better to keep it to yourself..
I don't really mind about it..
But if one's hates you, other will likes you..
Just take it in a positive side..

To people who likes Korean, just like it as it is..
People who make the group just want to be heard out..
Some kind of anger management, I think..
Or maybe they want to write something that will make them feel relieved..
Share with the people who has the same interest..

But how could they use Super Junior image to make their profile photo?
Poor them...
I'm sure ELF will totally get mad about this if they find out the picture..
I think, these people is not really hate Koreans..
They just hate the celebrities, artists in Korea..
Maybe because of their looks and specialties Korean celebrities have..

I read at their info, they make the group because they hate the specialties they had..
See, I knew it..
It's not actually about Korea or Korean they hate..
It's because of the Korean celebrities/artists...
They got attention from all over the world...
Who does not envy about that?
I am..
I want to be popular and famous like them too..
LOL.. XXD

Anyway, everyone has their own feelings..
We have rights about who we like or not...
We can't control others feelings..
It's just that, don't hate people until destroys one's life..
Take this matter as lessons in our lives...

No comments: