Friday 12 February 2010

Today was fun !!

I went out with Jo and Min this afternoon..
We played bowling till our hands were thrown together with the ball... O.O
Hahah.. XD
But then it was so much fun..

I don't know why, but I felt so happy today..
Maybe it's because I don't always hangout with both of them for long hours...
Today, was the first time I came to Min's house..
Hahah... XD
Wow, her room is so different from my room...
Of course la different... XXD
We took some pictures in her house...
Hahah..
It was so funny..
There's one time when we want to take picture, waiting for the camera to snap, my hands were trembling..
Gosh, that makes Min and me laugh..
She can feel my hands trembling too..
Kyahahah..

We talked about Japanese and Korean dramas and fan fictions..
We kept thinking where is the suitable place for us to have picnic together..
We cracked our head as if we were thinking to find a solution for addmaths questions..
Dude, that was tough..
Hahah..
It was a good memory to me what had happened today, in my life... ^^

No comments: